Sunday 26 December 2010

Sunrise, sunrise, looks like morning in your eyes...



This is the view that I woke up to on this freezing Boxing Day morning! This photograph is unedited and as I saw it at 7am, yes 7am on the day after Christmas! I don't think I've ever seen that time of that day before! I don't think I've seen the sky so many colours at once before either! I've had around 4 hours sleep, but that's what working in retail does to your Christmas; silly Boxing day sales! 


This post is going to be short and sweet as I don't have enough time to do a present post like I hoped as I'm going to a Winter Ball this evening and I still haven't got a clue what to wear! In all honesty I would rather have a quiet night in cwtched up watching my new Gossip Girl Season 3 boxset but I know I'd regret staying in if I don't make the effort to go out! I might be more enthusiastic about going out if it wasn't freezinggg out and I wasn't so exhausted, sacrifices have to be made aye!


So this post is a first for me, it's the first post written on my new Apple MacBook that my boyfriend got me for Christmas! I feel like such a brat saying that but I honestly had no clue that he was going to buy one for me! Was a nice surprise though! I was spoilt overall yesterday by both the boyfriend and family, and the amount of cash I've been spending lately on gifts payed off! It was a lovely day to be fair, I love Christmas so much! Tomorrow I will take some photo's and do a proper Christmas post but right now I have to go pull apart my wardrobe looking for that perfect outfit, so until then...


Molyneuxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: