Thursday 16 December 2010

People you've kissed, people you lust and the one's that you might not...

Afternoon lovelies! This morning I was up at five thirty, that's right 5:30am! I was working delivery and had to be in work at 7am. I haven't seen that time of the morning for a long while! Driving in the dark on the way to work sadly made me think of getting up at stupid o'clock when you're going on holidays; I miss summer! The only thing I like about winter is the festive season and with only 9 sleeps to go I'm in full Christmas mode! I have just one more present to buy and then I think I'll be seriously excited! I picked up a few little bits after work today and I think I should stick to internet shopping as I ended up buying myself this Topshop peter pan dress and my very first 'Models Own' nail polish!


When I first saw the dress on-line I really wanted this bottle green colour. However when I saw it in store I just had to have the wine coloured one! The bell sleeves, darted bust detail and slightly flared skirt is such a flattering fit! I don't really go for dresses but I fell in love with this one! I was debating on wearing it tonight to my first of many Christmas parties but I think I'm going to save it for Boxing Day and stick to my plan of wearing my play-suit tonight!


As I'm going to be wearing the play-suit (I think) this with the feathered belt; I want to keep my jewellery simple but find another way to glam up the outfit a bit. Then I saw this pink glitter 'Models Own' nail varnish in River Island! There's serious buzz about this nail varnish brand and I've been dying to try it out! I bought natural toned false nails off eBay a while ago and will paint onto these, everyone feels more glamorous with longer nails! Mine are stumps!ha. I painted the nails with two coats of nude nail varnish and one coat of the glitter. I LOVE THEM! I don't know whether it's just the nail polish or it mixing with the nude base but the glitter transforms on the nail! It goes on clear with pieces of glitter and when it dries it has a complete metallic effect! Definitely worth £4.99, which I must admit I was a bit sceptical about paying! Wanted to post a picture of them but I got to go get my Take That on now, will post it tomorrow! Have a nice nighttt...


Molyneuxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: