Monday 13 December 2010

He's more than a man, and this is more than love...

So hands up if you watched the X Factor final tonight? I wasn't really routing for anyone to win, but fair play to Matt Cardle! What I want to talk about is my new girl crush that I developed on Rihanna last night! All I can say is WOW! However, if you google last nights performance the majority of results will be like the Daily Mail which inform that some people believe that the performances by both Rihanna and Christina Aguilera were too provocative for before 9pm viewing! I mean come on! Haven't people got better things to do with their time than complain about what an artist is wearing to perform their music? I emphasise perform as that's what it is, a costume for a performance! Being a teenager I understand that I'd have a different opinion to some with a child for example but they wear the same things in their music video's which is apparently fine? Also I'm sure Wagner's dancers were raunchier than the performances last night! 

Anyways, moving away from the controversy and onto the important thing; Rihanna's outfits! I was watching it with my boyfriend and as soon as Rihanna appeared on stage in that black dress with that enormous length of leg on show, I'd lost his attention completely! I don't know of any person who can pull off a velvet dress and a perm like Rihanna can! I was hoping to get some good images of the duet but my laptop is running at a snails pace tonight and I just haven't got the patience!ha, so here's the video from Saturday night's duet...


Rihanna's performance for 'What's My Name' was amazing! I have serious figure envy after watching it! Again can't find any good enough images so will leave it at that until I do, night bloggers!


Molyneuxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: