Monday 3 January 2011

Oh na na, what's my name?


Happy new year bloggers! Sorry it's a few days late, this is the first time my laptop has been used in 2011; quite the achievement for me! And as you can see from the image above, I have been experimenting with Photoshop again. (Does anyone know any good Photoshop tutorial sites? I'm struggling to find any!) The photograph is of me and my sister before we went out on NYE, oh what a night! All I can say is that work wasn't very enjoyable the following day! After this year I have vowed not to work NYD ever again! Was horrible having to rein myself in on the one night that everyone completely lets go. But it's done now and I've learnt my lesson!


I start back to university one week from today and have only just realised how much work I have to catch up on. I'm going to work overtime this week to get ahead for when I get back. I have started my essay in which we have to write 2,500 words, comparing and contrasting two works/bodies of art from the past century. I have began to investigate whether Jean Paul Gaultier's Spring 2007 Couture collection could have been influenced by the stained glass produced by Tiffany Studios. I found it difficult to find two bodies of work that both linked and that I was interested in. I settled upon this couple as the Art Neauvou era in which the glass is from interests me and Gaultier's work is just WOW! I've only written 500 words and the deadline is in 3 weeks, PANIC!  I also need to started designing for my new practical project which is entitled 'Cream and Chrome'. The finished garments from this module will open the fashion show in the Spring! Will go into this more when I start toiling! So now I must go and get to work, enjoy your bank holiday guys!


Molyneuxoxo

3 comments:

  1. You have one of the best styles I've come across and you're so pretty! I love the leopard blouse, the black lace shorts, the shoes; everything! You rock! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these comments are so nice, thank you very much!(: Glad you liked it, I dress a little differently to my circle of close friends so these comments make me smile(:♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: