Monday 4 April 2011

Last Friday night...

Before Katy Perry Friday, iPhone photo' sorry!

Only a quick catch up tonight, I'm going to London Wednesday so had to swap my shift to tonight so that I could go. We're going to have a look at some materials for our new project and to visit the Yohji Yamamoto exhibition in the V&A. I can't wait, I lavv Landannn! I've only been with university so basically don't stop while I'm there, I've never been as a tourist! I've only seen the London Eye on the way to Somerset House and walked across Tower Bridge to go to the Design Museum, I'd love to go for the weekend with the boyf' or friends and see it in another light. Might have to treat myself once this uni' year is out!

Katy Perry Friday was amazing! By far the best concert I've ever been to! I started counting her costume changes but lost count after she sang 'Hot 'n Cold' where she quick changed into like 10 outfits!? Everything was so sparkly and girly, ahh! I honestly couldn't tell you which was my favourite song, could maybe whittle it down to; Peacock, E.T. & Pearl performance wise and they were all amazing vocally! I have a few video's to upload but my Kate Nash one's took forevz to upload so god knows when they'll actually make it onto the interweb! As you might be able to tell I'm still buzzing from the concert, I need tickets for when she comes back to Wales!

I hope everyone had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday! It was a bit of a double whammy for me as it was my boyfriends birthday as well!  It was nice to chill out, eat good food and be together. Everyone loved their presents, thanks to Groupon! I gave myself a chill out weekend due to everything that was going on but kinda regretting that already, the university work load is starting to pile back on! I'm going to try not to effect me posting on here (I don't think I post enough as it is!) even if it means me merging the two and showing you what I've been up to in uni'. Gotta go dye some fabric black now before work, have a nice evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: