Monday 25 April 2011

I need a dollar...

L-R; Topshop, H&M and MOLYNEUXOXO

These are my three favourite rings at the moment, but whenever I wear them I end up with green rings around my fingers (not the best look!). They've also transformed from their original gold colour to a rusted copper state, again not so appealing! The other week I came across a post on Gem Fatale's Style Blog which would solve my annoying problem with ease! I've heard of the trick to paint the inside of the ring with clear nail varnish to keep the green finger syndrome at bay but never thought to re-paint jewellery...


The gold nail varnish is a very old Collection 2000 one that I found at the bottom of my nail varnish basket, I think it's done it's job quite well. It is a little glittery compared to it's original state but looks a million times better than the red, rusted colour! An easy DIY to save your favourite jewellery from being reluctantly thrown away. I need to stop procrastinating and get on with some work now, deadlines a-looming!...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: