Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding...


Was trying to resist a Royal Wedding post but it just had to be done! Yesterday I was kind of dreading watching the ceremony as I think the hype and advertisement surrounding the event put me off. But having to write an essay on it I woke up nice and early and watched it from beginning to end. I actually got really into it and enjoyed watching it greatly (as you could probably tell by my tweets!)! The suspense of who the bride will be wearing, checking out the royals peculiar choice of headwear, awaiting Wills reaction and of course the kiss, kept me hooked throughout the programme and didn't disappoint at all! I'm so pleased that McQueen was chosen for the brides dress; one word to describe it, perfect! I'm going to try and write this essay while I'm got the royal bug...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: