Tuesday 19 April 2011

The beating of a million drums...




Top - £4, Belt - £2.50 & Shorts - £7.50; All River Island Sale


Ah my sale buys, what do you guys think? I was trying to be good and not buy anything as I don't get paid until next Thursday (day earlier than usual thanks to the Royal Wedding, woo!) but I just couldn't resist treating myself! When I saw the top it immediately made me think of the Truly Madly Deeply animal cross tee which is a cult favourite on sites like tumblr. I saved myself £24 by getting this RI replica; loves a bargain! The grungy, flower print on this belt randomly caught my eye and I think I'll get my money's worth out of it seems it was a steal at £2.50! And now for the shorts; I've been searching for a pair of high waisted shorts for forever but the small sizes seem to sell out instantly. I'm glad I was forced to hang on now; although I will need a few more weeks in the gym and a serious spray tan before I show them off, they're sooo short! And on that note I'm off to the leisure centre for a gym and sauna session, be busting out these shorts in no time! Did you guys manage to grab yourself a bargain?


P.S. Keep an eye out for todays 'Tuesday's Trend', you get two posts today you lucky people(;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: