Friday 8 April 2011

Skeleton you are my friend but you are made of bone...



Oh my days I haven't done an outfit post in nearly a month, bad blogger! The sad fact is I'd prefer to have an extra 15 minutes in bed than take some snaps before uni'! And by the time I get home my make up is everywhere and I don't really feel like standing in front of a camera. Poor excuses I know but I'm one of those people who can easily make the smallest thing seem like a total drama! Anyways I've got a 21st birthday party to go to tomorrow and I have no idea what to wear! I ordered a few things from the River Island sale but am not totally in love with anything): Which brings me to the related image, I bought this skirt but have no idea what to wear it with?! It sits on my waist and looks nice on but I don't know what kind of top to wear with it, anyone have any ideas? Loving pleats and anything Black Swan/Ballet inspired at the moment so hoping you guys help me out here!(a)


If not I might have to buy something after work tomorrow with the money I get from the returns! I'm all tanned up so like the thought of a skirt and a cropped top but will have to see what the stores in Talbot Green have to offer! Is it quite sad that after I think about what I can wear I wonder what I can wear on my nails? Fancy experimenting with a bit of nail art but will have to see. I've said this a few times now but I will take an outfit post before I go out! I finish work at 3 but not going out until late as I'm waiting for my friend to finish work, this gives me a lot of time to take a few pictures! If I don't manage to get some I will be ashamed with myself! Hope you all have a nice Friday, it's crazy that this time last week I was ready to see Katy Perry! My friend has some amazing pic's from the concert and said I can borrow so may do a post over the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. awww how cute! how did you end up wearing it in the end? i would have probably gone for a simple white strap top to look a bit ballerina-ish :P
    but i do like it very much! bet you looked awesome whatever you wore :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: