Wednesday 16 March 2011

You've got more than money and sense, my friend...


If you have a tumblr you're probably sick of the sight of light denim hot pants! They have been spamming my dashboard since us in the UK have had our first bit of sunshine for 2011! However frustrating this may be you cannot help but feel the need to own a pair! I'm particularly liking the frayed Topshop pair and the vintage style Newlook ones. I'm trying not to spend as much money on clothes at the moment but I will own a pair come summer. Some lucky ladies already have theirs and are showing us how to style this trend on lookbook. Here's a few of my favourites;

1, 2, 3

Last summer I had a go at making my own shorts from a pair of old jeans and was surprised at how easy it was! I have the week of university next week, I might have a go again seems I now have serious short envy! The photo sharing site weheartit is making this jealousy worse, it seems like every slim, blonde, tanned, teen owns a pair, bring on summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: