Tuesday 29 March 2011

And all that jazz...

I mentioned on Friday about the Colour and Trend Event I went too. I didn't really give much detail as it was about 1am and I had work the next morning! I was a really good day out and quite interesting as I've never been to anything like it before. There was a few students there, like me, but the majority of people were designers with their own businesses or buyers for brands like Peococks. The seminars were given by the CEO of Trendstop, Jaana. Trendstop is a business that provides companies and individuals with detailed trend reports of what will be the fashion for 12 months up to 10 years time! Jaana shared some of her fashion knowledge with us so I now hold the secret of a few trends and several colours that will be very popular come next summer! Now I wouldn't be a very good blogger if I didn't share my new found knowledge with my beloved followers, would I? The posts won't be coming up right away as I want to get them perfect and as visual as the presentation I was given, but they definitely will be coming up soon! Reading back through my posts I have noticed a few empty promises so I'm going to get myself more organised and into gear so that this blog isn't a random mess of whatever is on my whimsical mind!


I went to see my sister's performing arts show this evening (hence the posy photo'). This may be appealing to some people but the thought of watching a re-inactment of Glee isn't my ideal Tuesday night, but in fact I really enjoyed it! Failed to get a pic' of her in the dress I made but will do a mini shoot soon to show you guys the final piece! I'm off to dream about Chicago, Hairspray, Rocky Horror & Glee now, woo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: