Tuesday 12 July 2011

NOTW: BARBIE PINK...


This is the colour I painted my nails for the christening on the weekend. I love how pink and feminine this colour is; it makes me feel like a total Barbie and is a nice change to the blues I've been wearing lately. I was gonna spice them up with a bit of nail art but in the end I liked them as they were. I had this mini nail polish free with a manicure when I stayed at the Malmaison in Birmingham on Valentines Day & must say it's my favourite pink ever! I think the full sized bottles are around £10 which is a lot more than I'd usually spend on a nail varnish but you definitely get quality for your money! My miniture bottle is coming to the end now which upsets me greatly; I may have to stop being such a tight arse & treat myself to another bottle! Unless someone knows of a high street alternative?

I didn't really have chance to take a photo of my outfit for the Christening & I only had it on for the hour long service before having to change as someone had the same dress on as me! My typical bad luck again! Determined to take an outfit post before the week is out though! Need to get back into gear...

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: