Saturday 9 July 2011

BETTER RUN, FASTER THAN MY BULLET...

Dress - ASOS . Clutch - Topshop . Earrings - Topshop . Rings - Topshop & New Look .

Evening lovelies! I'm treating myself to a pamper night as I'm I have my cousins daughters christening to attend tomorrow. Pedi' & tan done now just for the manicure! I've decided to be a good little saver and wear something from my bursting wardrobe but if I was being a little naughty I'd wear the outfit above! The dress was in the ASOS sale a few weeks ago but it's full priced now (maybe the petite version was in the sale actually?), I love it none the less! The colours are so summery and the cape detailing is just gorgeous! The Topshop bag wouldn't be something I'd actually buy as I think that £48 is a little excessive for a clutch, one can dream though! I think that the pastel corals & teals of the jewellery work beautifully with the colours in the dress. I'd finish it off with nude heels, a neat up-do & maybe a bit of baby pink lippie! After this post I think I need to invest in this dress; I think it'd look gorgeous with some killer pop colour heels on a night out. MUST.NOT.SPLUGE.NEED.TO.SAVE...



PS. I've become addicted to tumblr again, share your url's guys! Mine's linked in the sidebar(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: