Tuesday 26 July 2011

IT'S A BLACKED OUT BLUR BUT I'M PRETTY SURE IT RULED...

So as I mentioned in my previous post, last night me & my friends went to Cardiff for the Monday student night. £1 Sambuca shots & 2 for 1 fishbowls resulted in a very cheap night! As you can see from the photo's above I ended up wearing my River Island orange denim shorts with a bird print top which I picked up in Primark for just £6! It's kind of casual but I love the way the colours go together! My hair looks half decent in these pic's but I'm completely fed up with it. I haven't had any shape cut into it for months & it just feels a little blah at the moment. Going to have to find a new style me thinks! What hair styles are you guys loving at the moment? Love to hear what you think! I'm off to catch up with some much needed sleep now, zzz...

P.S. My friend in the picture with me on the left has just started blogging if you want to check her blog out..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: