Friday 25 February 2011

Insane in da membrane...

(Not the best photo but you don't really realise how hard it is to take a photo' of the side of your own foot until you try!)

This morning I had my second tattoo. It's very true what they say about tattooing being addictive! I'm so pleased with it and got the urge to have it extended already; maybe another rose or a swirly line? I did buy numbing cream but it didn't kick in until it was done and dusted; it's weird but it was kinda nice feeling the tattoo gun, just me?ha. It's still a little sore and red in this picture but totally worth it in my eyes. The song from which the title of this post is taken (Cypress Hill - Insane in the Brainwill probably remind me of my tattoo forever as it was blasting through the studio as it was being done! Had quite a funny morning filled with old hip hop and tattoo magazines! What do you guys think of my new 'ink'?




P.S. My face has returned to normal after a day of allergy medicine, E45 and no make-up; the convicted face scrub has gone into the bin! Looking forward to sharing an outfit post with you guys in the week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks brilliant! I have 4 sooo addictive! Its beautiful hun!!

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally addictive! Thanks(:xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: