Monday 28 November 2011

I'VE LOVED AND I'VE LOST




Dress - Topshop Sale 
Rings - H&M and Topshop
Tights - Primark
Leather Jacket - River Island (last year)
Boots - River Island
Lipstick - Loud Lips Baby Doll

I'm cheating a little as this is what I wore to university Friday (I haven't changed out of my pj's today, slob!). It was a lovely sunny morning so I couldn't resist taking a couple of outfit pictures! I picked up this dress in Newport's Topshop Clearance Outlet (brilliant for picking up the odd bargain!) for a cheap + cheerful £18! I don't think I own anything quite this pink! I bought it for my works night out but had outfits like this in mind when purchasing it. Going to have to invest in some more 'skater' dresses I think! I feel like I'm settling into my style a little more lately, love love love winter fashion; especially my Chelsea boots!

I'm kind of addicted to Drake's new album, in particular the song quoted in the title Take Care. It samples Jamie XX's remix of Gil Scott-Heron track I'll Take Care of You which is what makes me love this song so much! I can't stop singing it! Hopefully going out with my girls this weekend + really can't wait to have a drunken dance to this song! 

Got a busy fortnight coming up; mostly filled with university work (lots of deadlines looming) but also have a lot of fun things to do from Christmas parties, Topshop Christmas shopping night, Clothes Show Live, an Ann Summers party, photo shoot for my current project and I've probably forgotten other events! Gotta love having things to look forward to(:

6 comments:

  1. aw you look gorgeous...love the dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is really pretty, i love the colour, you look lovely. I love the colour of your hair at the moment, i'm jealous xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that dress a week before it went into the sale :( Gutted!
    It is gorgeous though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking sooo pretty, love the pretty pink look darling.

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all(: Thanks Emma-Kate, I'm really bored with my hair colour at the moment, typical isn't it!ha. Aw that's so unlucky Tor!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the dress! You're hair is soooo pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: