Friday 4 November 2011

COSMIC LOVE


Top - Topshop via eBay, Jeans - River Island, Rings - Topshop + H&M

I was feeling a little *blurgh* last night after a full day of uni' then an evening of work so topped up my tan + gave myself another galaxy mani' to cheer myself up. Used lilac + purple colours this time for a change & love, love, love the girly alternative! Outfit is a simple one that I wore to uni', staple jeans & tee combo! Decided that I need to wear jeans less & dresses more, time to go tight shopping!

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing. Love the nails too, I'd love a tutorial on this galaxy nail look pleasee x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you're so pretty, love your top and your nails are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this outfit but my god your nails are beautiful! You have quite the talent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning! Those nails look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks all(: be more than happy to do a tutorial, will get on it asap! galaxy nails are easily my favourite!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: