Tuesday 12 June 2012

want; mint collars + crosses

mint lace collar blouse LAVISH ALICE £25; cross skull charm necklace TOPSHOP £12.50; green bubbleroon LUSH £3.25;  essie nail colour in mint candy apple BOOTS £7.99; origins drink up mask BOOTS/JOHN LEWIS £19

001. I'm a total sucker for anything in this gorgeous mint colour! I've seen this Lavish Alice blouse pop up a few times now + I am totally smitten by the vintage style lace collar. I think it'll look amazing tucked into anything high waisted + for £25 it is a total bargain!

002. Everytime I go into topshop I pick up this necklace, I think it's about time I treated myself! I seem to be wearing more silver than gold jewellery lately but who can resist skulls + crosses?!ha

003. It's been far too long since my last Lush bath, bubbleroon please! 
004. I don't really need this polish as I already own around 10 shades of blue/mint but look how pretty it is!! Plus I don't own any Essie polishes yet so would be rude not to try them surely?

005. I've heard nothing but good things about the whole Origins skincare range + am dying to try something out! Maybe a bit pricey for a mask but who can resist the hype!


6 comments:

  1. thats necklace is so pretty!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, got to get it next pay day!(:x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I couldn't believe the price, looks more expensive in my opinion!(:x

      Delete
  3. lovely pieces!

    sophie xx

    http://blogstylethings.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, just need to treat myself to them now!aha x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: