Wednesday 20 June 2012

i can feel the love, can you feel it too?


crop t-shirt; newlook
high waisted jeans; river island
necklace; river island
watch; asos
 
Hola! Finally found a corner of my room that works okay for outfit photo's yay! The quality isn't quite perfect but I can work on that! This is just a throw together, casual outfit that I wore to Nando's the other night. I like getting a little dolled up so the boyfriend warned me to tone it down a bit!ha, I wore this with my trusty black leather biker + zara messenger bag.

I bought this t-shirt the other week when the weather was nice, it was on promo', 2 for £6, so picked up a couple just to throw on. It's kinda thin (hello black bra!) but for that price what can you expect! I'm still obsessing with this colour, can't help but purchase anything if it's mint! This may cause a problem on payday Friday! It's been one of those month's where payday has taken agesss to come around; I'm trying my hardest to save but have already booked in for a brow shape, hair cut + have several online baskets ready for checkout! Must maintain will power!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Those jeans are so lovely, such a nice fit! Every time I see Creme Cup on your blog I want to run out to Mac. It's on my duty free list definitely now1x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooovely mint top! looks amazing with that necklace :O xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, I really like the colour of the top. Gorgeous necklace too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of that top is gorgeous. Might have to pick one up
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jeans but I find river island jeans so difficult to fit me - i think i'm an in-between-y size.
    Love your necklace too

    xx
    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! I love the colour of the top, the minty colour look so nice against the bold black jeans. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love your necklace x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: