Friday 15 June 2012

mac créme cup lipstick

mac créme cup lipstick - £13.50

Lately I've been a little naughty + have started to branch out into the world of high-end make up. Feeling a bit overwhelmed in Debenhams, MAC was the obvious place to start my more expensive collection! My first MAC purchase was at the start of the year + it's only taken me this long to become totally addicted! Okay, so confession time... This is my second Créme Cup lipstick bought this year, pretty bad I know but I absolutely adore it!! My favourite lipstick ever by far!

I know this is pretty much a cult shade + one of MAC's best sellers but if you don't own it already, you need to! It is the perfect natural pinky/nude that would probably suit nearly anyone. I am in love with the cremesheen finish; long lasting, pigmented + doesn't dry out your lips, perfect! It feels so creamy + moisturising I find myself re-applying it quite often, probably why I'm on my second in five months!ha..

I have quite pigmented lips so to find a nude shade which gives enough coverage has made me a rather happy bunny! The 'light blue pink' tone is the perfect natural shade; not too much colour but enough not to look too ghostly! I wear this lipstick every day without fail. Being a self confessed tanaholic, I think this lipstick suits whether I'm having a pale day or rather tanned as above, so versitile! I'm pretty sure I'll repurchase this again + again, although I am interested in trying other natural MAC shades like Shy Girl, Créme d'Nude + Angel, to name a few! Addicted, I think so! Have you tried Créme Cup?

7 comments:

  1. This was my first MAC lipstick, I love it. It's such an easy to wear colour that I agree looks great on almost anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour! I haven't tried Creme Cup, Lovelorn was my first purchase and it is one of my most favourite lipsticks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this, I love it! Such a wearable lovely color! Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lippy lovely, I love MAC, been using all of their products for about 5 years and they've not let me down once plus they last yonks!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this colour! Unfortunately my one has melted at the best after leaving it in the sun. ): Now you've started buying MAC, it is a slippery slope to bankruptcy, haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. creme cup was my first ever mac lipstick and I now have 6! crazy haha:D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need this lipstick in my life ;) Such a lovely shade. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: