Monday 30 January 2012

SUNDAY POST #005


Purchases - Magazine splurge - Christmassy bubble bath - Awful weather forecast - Slowly running out of my Lush stash - Lazy hair do - Monochrome purchases - Picking my doggy up from the hair dressers

This past week has flown by + I'm ashamed to say I've done next to nothing all week (again!)! Back to reality + university tomorrow though for my next project brief. Kind of excited to get back into working + back into a routine but I do feel like I could do with another few days off, lazy bones! My wish may be granted as we are forecast a bit of snow for the early hours of the morning but I can't see it coming to anything, boo! My worst nightmare would be going into uni' in the morning then it emptying down with snow leaving me stranded, fingers crossed I'll be okay!

This morning my mum + I went to Cardiff for a mooch around the shops. I usually have a list of things to keep an eye out for but never actually end up buying any of them + waste my money on impulse buys! It's the first time I've been shopping to Cardiff since going for Christmas presents so it was nice to have a little look around. I did buy a few things from Primark, River Island, WHSmiths + Paperchase but I was actually hoping to spend my MAC voucher + pick up a new perfume, typical mol'!

I luckily have this week off work so hoping to do something with my evening/day off! Also hoping to take a trip to the travel agents to book up a holiday for the summer with my girls! I definitely have the January blues + need something to look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely snaps darling and what a cute poochy!

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    P.S If you have twitter I would love for you to follow my new business venture - Bibby's Cupcakes at #bibbyscupcakes (http://twitter.com/bibbyscupcakes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this as I'm so nosey haha! I loveee shopping in Cardiff, I hadn't been there since Christmas time either X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: