Thursday 26 January 2012

STYLE INSPIRATION: LANA DEL REY


Like so many at the moment I am fully on board the Lana Del Rey band wagon. She is my current girl crush! Her music is just so different to anything out at the moment + has re-ignited my love for female indie pop bands, girl powaaa! I've slowly been transitioning into a centre parting over the past couple of months but her gorgeous locks are making me re-think this move altogether! Her hair is just perfect; I want her side parting + bouncy curls! I'm also really envious of her style, it's effortlessly glamorous with that little hit of vintage grunge which I just love! I'm going to add a little Lana to my wardrobe via feminine pastel shades, 3D floral detailing, short gold necklaces, statement rings + retro 50's styling! Hurry up pay day!

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree... it's her retro hair, I love it - sooo wish I could recreate it!

    Nice blog btw :-)

    Dayner x my blog - mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, need her hair!!ha, thank you! You're blog is amazing thanks for linking, new follower!(: xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: