Wednesday 25 January 2012

LIZ EARLE CLEANSE & POLISH


I've been reading about this product for forever on the blogasphere but only got round to buying it when in London last week. I only have one question, why didn't I buy this sooner!? I thought it was mainly hype surrounding this cleanser so didn't build my hopes up too high that it would help clear my terrible skin. I have been using it for around a week now + I can't believe the difference it has made, absolutely amazing! I don't know why my skin had gotten so bad; probably a mixture of stress, dehydration, a rubbish diet + working too many hours in an air conditioned shop over Christmas but it had never been as bad as that before in my life! I should of been brave + taken before/after photographs but I don't think I'm quite ready to put my naked face on the internet especially in the tragic state that it was!

I bought the 100ml Pump Starter Kit which contains a bottle of the cleanser + two muslin clothes in a handy zip up bag. The kit was £13.75 which isn't really that expensive. I was tempted to pick up a moisturiser too but being sceptical that it wouldn't make that much difference to my skin I stopped myself. This is by far the best purchase I've made in a long while + the only face wash that actually made a difference to the condition of my skin. I've been recommending it to everyone that will listen + if you haven't tried it yet it suggest you take the plunge too!

One thing that usually puts me off face washes is the fact that I tend to soak myself + get suds everywhere when using them! The way you apply this is probably what makes me love it so much! You massage the cleanser onto dry skin then rinse the cloth in hot water and use it to buff away the cream! Mess free + leaves your skin feeling amazing! It contains a load of natural ingredients but to me it smells a little like Olbus Oil, kind of menthol but not too overpowering. 

Liz Earle is my new favourite skin care brand + I'm hoping to gradually expand my collection. I will definitely be repurchasing this Starter Kit and also hoping to pick up their Deep Cleansing Mask + Skin Repair Moisturiser Light. It may be more expensive than products that you can pick up in drug stores or super markets but it's definitely worth splashing out! Have you guys tried this miracle product yet?

2 comments:

  1. I've been in love with this company for over a year now, they are amazing. To get the best out of the cleanse and polish I recommend the Skin Tonic and moisturiser!

    BTW - I've given you an award over at my blog, check it out! http://non-optional.blogspot.com/2012/01/award-thank-you-and-new-addition.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will use anything else now! Amazing stuff! Oh thank you so much(: xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: