Tuesday 28 June 2011

WHERE THEM GIRLS AT...

Top - Newlook, Shorts - Primark, Earrings - Newlook, Rings - Newlook & Topshop, Necklace - Amber Jewellery

Last night my friends & I went to Cardiff for a cheeky student night out. Cheap drink, good music & fab' company all joined together to make an amazing night out! I had a hard time deciding what to wear but glad I settled on what I wore. The shorts are the ones I picked up in Liverpool; £5 in the Primark sale, bargain! I wouldn't of normally paired them with the turquoise top but I was feeling brave & think the peacock feather necklace pulled it all together nicely. Looking at these photo's make me want to have a go at the old OOTD again. I don't know if it's because I didn't give myself enough of a chance to get the hang of them or that I just don't have the knack but I do struggle with them. My style has changed since I started my blog so maybe it would be nice to have a go at doing some outfit posts again. I woke up this morning with no hangover so going to the cinema tonight with the boyf'; it's a toss up between Bridesmaids or Pirates, suggestions?...

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Nothing beats a good night out sometimes!
    You should definitely try OOTD posts again, I think a lot of people would agree if I said they're my favourite things to look at on people's blogs. I also personally find they help me experiment with my style a bit more cos I want my outfits to be interesting for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really nice :) I love the feather necklace. And sounds like you had a really good night x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: