Sunday 26 June 2011

PIMM'S O'CLOCK...

Jug of Pimm's in the sunshine; NOM!!

How gorgeous has the weather been today?! Just what I needed. I'm sure I have that SAD disorder; I get awful grumpy when it rains for too long! I woke up after a serious lie in to spend the day in the garden with my family. I even busted out a bikini! We just sat in the sun sipping Pimm's & listening to music, we then finished off the day with a BBQ! Perfect. Tomorrow's weather has been forecasted the same which makes me even happier! My friends & I have planned a night out in Cardiff which I'm so excited for! We have a pre drinks party planned in the garden before getting dolled up to hit the big smoke. Just one obstacle in my way; I have nothing to wear, as per usual! I have vowed not to buy anything new which means a rummage through my wardrobe is well overdue! I'm not as stressed as usual though, the thought of a few pre-cocktails in the sun is defo' chilling me right out! Hope you guys have had a lovely Sunday in the sunshine...


1 comment:

  1. Oooo such a perfect drink for this perfect weather! I have caught some right colour today in the garden!

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: