Thursday 16 February 2012

TECHNIC CARNIVAL GLITTER POLISH



Technic Nail Varnish in Carnival - Vibrant Cosmetics

I had been lusting after Rainbow Connection from the OPI Muppets Collection since it was released before Christmas but never got around to buying one! I seen this dupe varnish on a few blogs over the past couple of weeks + I'm so happy that I managed to hunt it down! I've been wearing it for the past couple of days + have had sooo many compliments it's crazy! I own a couple of Technic glitter polishes as they stock them in the 'Bodycare' by my University in Newport. I ordered this one from the online company Vibrant Cosmetics + it cost me £2.69 including P&P which is still pretty much a bargain! I can see me getting a lot of wear out of this polish + would totally recommend if you are still craving the OPI version. What do you think; are you still loving glitter nails or over then already?

4 comments:

  1. My mum got me this nail polish for Xmas, I loved it cause it was nice and festive over a red base coat - definitely a more affordable option than the OPI version! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this on it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these nail polishes are great, I got a lovely glittery blue one yesterday called 'mermaid' they only cost 99p which is great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: