Tuesday, 10 April 2012

WANT: CASUAL WARDROBE


Stripe Print T-Shirt - River Island £12; Dip Dyed Hot Pants - Topshop £34; Stud Dip Dye Oversized Sweat - Topshop £46;  Vans Authentic Classics - ASOS £45, Nails in Razzmatazz, Daydream + Pool Party - Topshop £6 each.


Lately I've found myself in a pretty sticky style rut. I'm hoping that by shaking up my wardrobe a little bit I'll start feeling a little more comfortable in my attire and more importantly more spring like! I want more clothes that I can just throw on + mix 'n' match with each other. Also I think I need a serious injection of colour so these pieces will definitely cheer up my current wardrobe! I think I just need a clear out as I don't really wear half of my clothes at the moment! 

I am in LOVE with the Topshop jumper but refuse to pay nearly £50 for something I'm pretty sure I can recreate myself, I'm already searching through eBay so watch this space! The River Island t-shirt is the simple style garment that I think I'm craving; easily dressed up by tucking into high waisted jeans and worn with a blazer or completely casual worn with Vans and an American Apparel style hoody! The latter style is sooo not me but I think my everyday style needs relaxing a bit. My look is totally mismatched at the moment, spring is messing with my head + style, wahh!!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the vans in this colour and the jumper is amazing ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them so bad but they don't fit my narrow feet properly boo! need the jumper so bad!!xo

      Delete
  2. Actually wearing that topshop jumper now =) love a spike! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sooo jealous! worth the money in your opinion?(: xo

      Delete
  3. The topshop jumper looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dermessence has most essential nutrients that this formula has and that act directly and indirectly in combating again signs from the inside out. for more information please visit http://www.newfitnessbooster.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: