Wednesday 18 April 2012

LUSH ANGELS ON BARE SKIN CLEANSER

 
Lush Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser - £5.95/100g

Now if you are a regular reader of my blog you'd know that I'm quite a recent Lush fanatic. After buying my first bath ballistic around Christmas time I've become slightly obsessed + basically want to try everythiiing! Not just because everything smells delicious or looks amazing, but because the majority of their product actually do my skins wonders! Well... That was my general opinion until I tried this cleanser. I've not really done a negative review before but just had to add my my opinion to the pot about this product.

My friend gifted me this product after their skin broke out like crazy after using this for a couple of weeks. Me thinking that I had the right type of skin for Lush said I'd give it a try as I was already using the Love Lettuce Fresh Face Mask + the Ultrabland Cleanser with great results! Boy do I wish I hadn't bothered!! The website is filled with positive reviews so I don't know if this was an 'off' product or just not suited to my skin but wow, I had never seen my skin in such bad condition. It's supposed to even skin tone, reduce redness + just over all improve the appearance of your skin but it did the total opposite for me): I had serious break outs that cleared up after just two days of not using this, so disappointing.

I've now thrown away this cleanser (but kept the pot to save up for a face mask!) and don't think I'll ever repurchase! Have you guys tried this or had any trouble with any of the Lush range?

2 comments:

  1. Such a shame about this, I've heard really positive reviews :S maybe you had a dodgy pot? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'm so gutted!): it really didn't agree with my skin, possibly a dodgy pot! I suppose not everything works well for everyone!ha x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: