Thursday 20 October 2011

WANT: FOIL PRINT KNITS...

All Newlook

I am loving the metallic trend this season! It's super glamorous & feminine which is a welcomed twist to knitwear in my eyes! Newlook & Dorothy Perkins have quite a few styles available on-line and Primark have some amazing one's in-store, if you can grab them in your size that is (I couldn't *sob*). I'm trying to decide which colour I like the most & I think I am swaying towards the gold flecked ones. Either way I'll be wearing it with the sleeves pushed up & maybe in a size too big so it's a little slouchy. I think they'll look amazing with leather leggings or black skinnies with big, black chunky heels. Love! So what do you reckon girls; do the metallic knits get your nod of approval to be the first instalment of my new AW look?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: