Thursday 2 August 2012

lush; catastrophe cosmetic face mask

LUSH catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask £5.95

Although I have bought a fair few fresh face masks from Lush I have only ever tried the Love Lettuce scrub out of them all! Seeing as I had 5 empty pots I had this face mask for free so thought I'd give something new a try. This mask is probably the complete opposite to Love Lettuce; it's soft, soothing, calming + smells delicious! 

The main ingredients in this scrub are; fresh blueberries which are full of vitamins, minerals and are antioxidants, rose absolute and chamomile essential oil which reduce redness and irritation + finally calamine, Irish moss and talc which deep clean and soothe the skin at the same time. 

The first time I used this mask I was pleasantly surprised at how silky soft it left my skin feeling. I only used a thin layer and it definitely reduced the redness in my blemishes + overall left my skin feeling refreshed + clean. I can see myself repurchasing this time + time again!

1 comment:

  1. I love this, it is definitely one I will be repurchasing xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: