Thursday, 2 August 2012

lush; catastrophe cosmetic face mask

LUSH catastrophe cosmetic fresh face mask £5.95

Although I have bought a fair few fresh face masks from Lush I have only ever tried the Love Lettuce scrub out of them all! Seeing as I had 5 empty pots I had this face mask for free so thought I'd give something new a try. This mask is probably the complete opposite to Love Lettuce; it's soft, soothing, calming + smells delicious! 

The main ingredients in this scrub are; fresh blueberries which are full of vitamins, minerals and are antioxidants, rose absolute and chamomile essential oil which reduce redness and irritation + finally calamine, Irish moss and talc which deep clean and soothe the skin at the same time. 

The first time I used this mask I was pleasantly surprised at how silky soft it left my skin feeling. I only used a thin layer and it definitely reduced the redness in my blemishes + overall left my skin feeling refreshed + clean. I can see myself repurchasing this time + time again!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, it is definitely one I will be repurchasing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: