TOPSHOP studded suede clutch £38; ASDA maybelline forever strong pro ceramic blue 2 for £4; TOPSHOP harness corset £30; BUMBLE AND BUMBLE surf spray £19.50; RIVER ISLAND side ruched skirt £22.
001. Black + studs + suede = perfect bag, sold!
002. I might of already picked up this nail varnish while buying a few things in Asda the other day. They retail for £4.10 each so the offer is a pretty good deal! The formula is pretty amazing too, post to follow!
003. I have a slight obsession with corset tops/bralets as of late, I love the contrast between the black + powder blue!
004. Been lusting after the bumble and bumble surf spray for agessss! Now that my hair has a bit more shape I'm tempted to try out the smaller sized bottle to try + get the perfect textured, messy look. Has anyone tried this, would you recommend?
005. This skirt caught my eye when it first arrived in work but when I actually went to buy it my size was typically out of stock! The grey marl version is also on my wish list as I think they'll both look amazing with my growing collection of bralets!