Thursday 31 May 2012

i'm backkk

still using snow fairy in may; new favourite going out lashes; ring of fire; unpicking my life away these past couple of weeks; balloons for our trade stand; trade stand; can't beat a chinese buffet; rip creme cup; sunny day outfit; dj fresh at our ball; me + the uni' gals; dead after the ball; my new obsession spinning; blue skies; beer garden

Oh hiaaa, it's been a while hasn't it! I must firstly apologise for disappearing for a few weeks there. University work kind of took over my life for the majority of May (wasn't very nice I must admit!). I actually finished my second year of uni' on the 18th May but after deadline day had passed I needed a bit of time to sort myself out + to basically get my life back into order! I don't think it has quite hit me yet that all my work is done + that I'm free until September! I keep getting weird dreams where I've left all my work until the last minute + basically have a mental breakdown trying to get it all done, I guess that kind of shows how much of a stress head I had become!aha.. 

I have so much to fill you in on from the past couple of weeks but I think it's best just to treat June as a fresh slate + start over. These few instagram photo's are kind of a snapshot of what's been going in ma lyf; a blur of food, cosmetics + blue skies!ha.. With my summer ball, helping out the graduates with their fashion show + making costumes for my sisters birthday party, I don't think I've had a chance to totally chill out yet! Ooh, and on that note..


My little sister is eighteen today, I can't quite believe it! We're going for a big family meal tonight then it's her Disney fancy dress party tomorrow! I think I may be a little more excited than her!ha.. Finally get to let my hair down, woo! I've been busy making costumes all week so will definitely share a few photo's of how they turned out in the week!

This weekend is going to be a good 'un! My boyfriend + I are going to London for the night Sunday too! I booked it for his birthday back in April not noticing the date, so lucky us get to spend the Jubilee weekend with the Queen herself!(; I intend on being a bit naughty on Oxford St + hopefully see the Damien Hirst exhibition at the Tate, so fingers crossed I'll have a lot of exciting things to share with you when I get back! Hope you all enjoy the extra long weekend!(:

1 comment:

  1. I love Snow Fairy... i always use it if i have a proper girly pamper day :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: