Friday 27 May 2011

Who run the world...

Photographs by Webber Design
All garments by students of Newport University

Here are a few photographs from Newport University's fashion show which I've been helping out in for the last couple of days. I modelled for 8 collections which meant super quick changes and a lot of stress but was totally worth it as the show was amazing! I'm totally in love with the lime green skirt, wanted to take it home!ha. There are a lot more photographs of both nights floating around so I may do another post after I've had chance to sort through them. But now I must go get ready for my summer ball tonight, Chase & Status are headlining and I'm too excited!! Have a nice Friday night...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: