Friday 28 September 2012

twenty first birthday celebrations

Including my 'Mexican Birthday' + birthday meals, I celebrated a total of five times over the past fortnight! Bit extravagant maybe but I've come to the conclusion that I'm not getting any older so I won't be having any more birthdays(;aha.

wiw- flower crown + tie-dye tee made by my sister; crochet waistcoat newlook last summer; shorts h&m last summer.

MOLFEST; I decided in the summer that I'd like to celebrate my birthday with a bit of a party. I'm not really one to host a big party in a big venue so decided upon having a festival themed garden party for my family + close friends. Any excuse to fancy dress! My mum had got me 50 paper bands with 'Charlotte's 21st Birthfest' printed on them to hand out to everyone, we run out! We worked out there must of been about 80 people packed into my garden! My boyfriend + I had got home from holidays the morning before so it was a lovely surprise that so many people turned up + the effort everyone put in. All in all it was a rather messy night; we open and finished off the 3 bottles of Tequila I had brought home from Mexico + we ended up going to bed at around 5am! My neighbours must love me!


wiw- republic dress; river island heels.

REVOLUCION DE CUBA + GLAM NIGHT CLUB, CARDIFF; Standard birthday night out but with my friends it's never that standard!ha. With thanks to pre-drinking games 'Ring of Fire' + my very own game Water Pistol Roulette we was very merry (to say the least!) before we even arrived in the capitol! We went to Revolucion De Cuba for the first time to try some lethal tea pot cocktails before moving onto our usual haute of Glam Nightclub for some old school R&B! Brilliant way to finish off my birthday celebrations(:

7 comments:

  1. This looks so much fun, it certainly looks like you had a fabulous time - happy 21st :)

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    I'm on twitter @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! You look gorgeous in the last posts - great outfit!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah happy 21st :)!! Looks light you had an awesome night :)

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh your birthday looked like so much fun hun ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww it looks like you had so much fun!
    I celebrated my 21st this year and had a few different events too, may as well :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun!! Cupcakes look yummy too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like amazing celebrations. I love the festival themed garden party idea, the wrist bands are such a good idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts(: